- The 10 Biggest Surprises Of The Weekend
- T&FN: The 10 Most Important People To Watch At The NCAA Indoor
- Many Hurdles For Payne On The Way Back To The Top
- T&FN: Rick Suhr No Fan Of U.S. Team-Selection System
- Brazier’s Big Breakthrough
- What’s Up With Mercury-Chronicle?
- T&FN: Catching up with Candace Hill
- RunMichigan – 2015 D1 State T&F Finals; Nearly eight million stories …
- RunMichigan – Donavan Brazier not done shocking the track world
- What Fisher’s Sub-4 Means
- Fisher finds stormy going in college race
- How Grant Fisher Did It
- Who is this Sarah Kettel, and why is she winning so much?
- Why Fisher isn’t “the next Ritz”
- 1973 Hayward Field Restoration: Prefontaine takes on Wottle
- 2014 Portage Invitational – Fisher “getting real now”
- 2014 Continental Cup Men’s 1500: Why guts will not help you win that race
- 2014 Jackson Invitational – Grant Fisher starts his senior season
- 2014 Weltklasse Women’s 1500 – Was It Or Wasn’t It A Dive?
- 2014 USA Women’s 5000m – How Molly Huddle Rewrote Her Ending
- 2014 Stockholm Women’s 1500: Dibaba’s Bold Gamble vs. Simpson’s Grit
- 2014 European Championships Women’s 1500 – Hassan Wins From Last Place
- 2013 World Champs Women’s 1500 – Simpson Dares to Lead
- 1989 Golden Gala Men’s 1500: Abdi Bile’s World Record Lost
- 2014 NCAA Men’s 1500: Were Other Outcomes Possible?
Tag Archives: Grant Fisher
by Jeff Hollobaugh At 8:15 in the evening, a little more than a half hour before the start of the elite race at the Festival of Miles, the U.S. flag above the field goes still. The sun has set and … Continue reading
by Jeff Hollobaugh He made it look so easy. That’s what has confounded the media about Grant Fisher. Sometimes the running media takes on the echo chamber qualities that we see in the political media. We write for the sake … Continue reading
by Jeff Hollobaugh Michigan churns out more than its share of great runners. Problem is, it’s hard to be great in Michigan without being tagged “the next Ritzenhein.” While not many actually have to wrestle with the burden of this … Continue reading
by Jeff Hollobaugh What’s a young runner to do after a nearly perfect junior year of competition? Start all over. That was Grant Fisher’s mission at the Jackson Invitational at Ella Sharp Park. The senior, clad in the gray uniform … Continue reading
Grant Fisher training — with coach Mike Scannell. by Jeff Hollobaugh If there is any way for a high school distance runner to defeat Michigan’s Grant Fisher, the assembled stars at the Brooks PR Invitational last week failed to come … Continue reading